Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Time's Up!

I'm tired of spineless Democrats who won't push back when Bush acts like a political bully. I'm tired of members of both parties who let him get away with outright lies. I'm tired of reporters who meekly take whatever Bush hands out and don't dig for facts. I'm really tired of Fox acting like administration propaganda is news.


To be fair, things are getting better. But they are only getting better at the margins. I want to see Congress demanding answers from the Bush administration about the Iraq war and their illegal spying program, and not backing down until they get them. Cheney won't testify? Subpoena him. He won't come? Hold him in contempt of Congress and send over the police. And if that doesn't work, impeach the guy.

Bush and Chaney are risking the future of American and soiling our present.

Its time to stand up to them and not back down.

No comments: